Monty Bojangles Truffle & Walnut Cookies
This recipe makes 12 gorgeous cookies
10 minutes preparation
12 minutes cooking
Less than 3 minutes eating
For the cookies you will need:-
125g unsalted butter, softened
110g soft brown sugar
55g white sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
150g plain flour
Pinch of salt
I/2 tsp baking powder
100g MONTY BOJANGLES COOKIE MOON COCOA DUSTED TRUFFLES, roughly chopped
A few steps to heaven
- Grate the MONTY BOJANGLES TRUFFLES as much as you can without hurting your fingers, then chop the remaining pieces up as finely as possible.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 and line two baking sheets with baking paper.
- Cream the butter and sugars together until fluffy and smooth.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat again until smooth.
- Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into the same bowl and mix, then stir in the MONTY BOJANGLES TRUFFLES and walnuts.
- Spoon little piles of dough onto the baking sheets, making sure to leave plenty of space for spreading.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, allow to cool on the trays for five minutes, then let cool completely on wire racks before serving.
Please use all levels of restraint to avoid devouring the truffles before beginning the recipe. We advise to have a second box on standby.