Work With Us
Monty Bojangles is one of the fastest growing confectionery brands in the UK. Our team is constantly expanding to grow this success. Please check back to this page to see details of the vacancies presently available in the MB team.
Graphics Designers needed
Russell Hill, Kenley (CR8), CR8 5NH
Honeycomb Project Management is an award winning premium confectionery supplier developing innovative products for our brands, licensed partners and for private label. We work with best in class chocolatiers & confectionery manufacturers and trade with all the top retailers across a number of UK and international sectors.
We’re looking for fabulously talented graphic designers to support the exponential growth of our unique stable of confectionery brands like Monty Bojangles. We also design for top brands including Baileys. You’ll need to be passionate about branding and packaging and understand what makes a successful product design. The workload will be varied, dynamic and exciting ranging from implementing style guides to creating designs from scratch and seeing them through to print in a fast moving and pressurised environment. The successful candidate will be self-sufficient, with tons of creative flair that wants to take the lead.
What you’ll be doing:
- Receive product design briefs and develop the visual concept and front of pack design
- Lay in the back of pack and product marketing text ensuring accuracy of application
- Apply brand style guide definitions to create product concept and finished artwork onto product keylines (cartons, bags, labels etc)
- Create product concept keylines from scratch
- Create beautiful and eye-catching product adverts and other marketing POS
- Mocking up designs for sales presentations and merchandising submissions to top retailers
- Monitor design requirements against deadlines and prioritise accordingly
- Liaise with clients and printers dealing with their requirements
- Ensure accurate completion and reporting of design process trackers
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a similar role – would suit a candidate with 2 years artworking experience that has the flair and talent to step into the lead
- Core skills:
- Fluent use of: Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Strong freehand drawing ability
- Ability to ‘render’ flat artworks into 3d perspective images using either Illustrator or Photoshop
- Ability to use internet and supplied resources to build ad hoc brand style guides for the creation of product mock-ups
- Working knowledge of different graphics file formats
- Ability to make files printer ready for onwards transmission to printers
- Understanding of print technologies; Litho, Flexo, Flexo HD and Rotogravure
- Understanding of the impact of different substrates on a design
- Soft skills:
- Very creative with a passion for design and aesthetics
- Commitment to delivering to deadlines – this is not a 9-5 role
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Passion for food and an awareness of current and emerging trends within UK Retail an advantage
What you’ll get:
- Based in Kenley, South London this is a permanent role
- Discretionary bonus typically paid twice annually
- 20 days holiday per year + paid bank holidays
- A varied, friendly and collaborative working environment
- Great opportunity for career development
- Access to all the confectionery you can eat!
To register your interest in this role please email us with a copy of your CV and portfolio.
Please note, due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be responded to.
Curious to learn more? See other sections for more detail:-
The Land of Monty Bojangles
Where can I buy Monty Bojangles products?
Introducing the Monty Bojangles Truffle Bar
Online shop delivery and returns
Online shop terms & conditions
Join our team
Become a stockist
How to contact us